Ishak Pasha Palace (Turkish: İshak Paşa Sarayı) is a semi-ruined palace and administrative complex located in the Doğubeyazıt district of Ağrı province of eastern Turkey.
The Ishak Pasha palace is an Ottoman-period palace whose construction was started in 1685 by Colak Abdi Pasha, the bey of Beyazit province. According to the inscription on its door, the Harem Section of the palace was completed by his grandson Ishak (Isaac) Pasha in 1784.
The Palace is more of a complex than a palace; it is the second administrative campus after the Topkapı Palace in Istanbul and one of the most famous palaces built in Turkey. The palace is built on a hill at the side of a mountain 5 km east of Doğubeyazıt. It was the last large monumental structure in the Ottoman Empire from the "Lale Devri" period.
It is one of the most distinguished and magnificent examples of the 18th century Ottoman architecture. In 2000 the site was placed on the tentative list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Turkey.